Sign in to follow this  
doudi456

problem with plane

hello  i got a problem  ,  i purchased the pmdg  777 300 er and 777 200 lrf       it worked fine  with short flights  but the problem  yesterday i decided to do a flight from dubai to Chicago oh'are  wich is a 14h and 40 min flight so  6 hours after the take off i woke up and find that all the cockpit screen and fmc and mcp and everything where turned black  even  the engine stopped working  it become like in cold and  dark  and it crashed into the sea AND THE PLANE STARTED jumping,  but yet i had 40% of  fuel remaining  cz i checked while  pressing  shift  Z ,  and it says fsx stopped working  SO  how can i  fix this problem since i still have  fuel remaining  and the same problem happened before  with a flight from abu dhabi  to new york

can you please hep me to solve this  problem so i can enjoy  my flight ?

thank you

Alexandre.

Full name in the PMDG forums please Alexandre.

It sounds like a program crash, the message FSX stopped working and will be closed is from Windows.  Use the Windows event viewer to see what the faulting module was in the crash.

It would be most helpful if you were able to watch the flight rather than checking in on it the next day.

Dan Downs KCRP

ok 10xs   and what about when all the pannel on the plane turns off but yet fuel still remaining?

3 hours ago, doudi456 said:

ok 10xs   and what about when all the pannel on the plane turns off but yet fuel still remaining?

You didn't provide your name or any indication that you looked for a application error record in the event viewer.  Perhaps you should get support directly from PMDG at PMDG Product Support, and perhaps you'll do as they suggest.

Dan Downs KCRP