Recommended Posts

So, I bought the Saitek Pro Flight TQ and it works just fine EXCEPT after I disengage the A/T. It starts to behave strangely like reversing in air and so on.. 

Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Most likely you may have control assignments interfering with one another.  Since Saitek drivers automatically create their own control assignments.  I recommend going through all of your control assignments, removing all Satiek assignments, and then creating your own.

Best wishes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Most likely you may have control assignments interfering with one another.  Since Saitek drivers automatically create their own control assignments.  I recommend going through all of your control assignments, removing all Satiek assignments, and then creating your own.

Best wishes.

 

Thank you, I will try it out today and see if it works.

//Ivar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-04-03 at 11:38 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Most likely you may have control assignments interfering with one another.  Since Saitek drivers automatically create their own control assignments.  I recommend going through all of your control assignments, removing all Satiek assignments, and then creating your own.

Best wishes.

 

Doesnt work. How do I remove Saitek's own assignments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, now I'm confused. You said Doesn't work. what advice did you try that doesn't work?

Regarding control assignments, they are located in FSX under Controls. If you still have problems checking the control assignments you can probably find a you tube video that shows how to create or modify FSX control assignments, but it's very easy to do.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, now I'm confused. You said Doesn't work. what advice did you try that doesn't work?

Regarding control assignments, they are located in FSX under Controls. If you still have problems checking the control assignments you can probably find a you tube video that shows how to create or modify FSX control assignments, but it's very easy to do.

 

 

 

The Throttle axis works just fine, but there seems to be a bug or a confligt AFTER disarming the autothrottle (during landing). This happens with the PMDG 737, so it's obvisually a conflict between my hardware and the complect PMDG software. Throttle axis is only programmed in FSUIPC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd hazard a guess that you're FSUIPC throttle settings are incorrect.  There are some terrific You Tube videos on how to set them up.  I would have mentioned this in my first post if you'd said that you were using FSUIPC for your throttle settings.

Best wishes!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'd hazard a guess that you're FSUIPC throttle settings are incorrect.  There are some terrific You Tube videos on how to set them up.  I would have mentioned this in my first post if you'd said that you were using FSUIPC for your throttle settings.

Best wishes!

 

 

 

Hmm.. The same thing happens when using P3D default assignments instead of FSUIPC, and I seem to have configured the throttles correct in FSUIPC...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now