Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

ThaiCreations Sceneries

I'm trying to re-install the purchased ThaiCreations VABB and Don Mueang airports and have received the requisite Authorisation Codes, but when I copy/paste these codes in their relevant boxes, I get a Error Flag 'You must enter a name'. How can that be when it is an Authorisation Code. Immediately after this Error Flag, I get 'Cannot focus  a disabled or invisible window'.

I have contacted simMarket where I bought these from---no response; I have contacted ThaiCreations-----again, no response.

So, if any one can shed light on these Error Flags, I'd feel obliged.

Any one else experience an abysmal level of support from SimMarket for products they sell?

Same error flags now being displayed for a Taxi2Gate Hamad Intl.

Did a quick search of the forum and found this: 

See if it works for you.

• Upvote 1

Hi Karan

Wish you were in my neighbourhood----I'd buy you a drink!! Brilliant. Thanks for that link. Worked a treat.

I now have two Thai Creations airports and the Taxi2Gate Hamad Intl all working. They worked under Windows 7 but it seems the Windows 10 Anniversary Update has screwed things up.

Thanks again.

Hey Rick, 

Glad I could help! I remember having the same issue just with SimMarket installers and the same solution helped me. Haven't seen it since updating W10 to Redstone 2 so I guess it was a temporary problem. I'll definitely take that drink the next time you're in DXB! :laugh:

Hi Karan

Go to DXB quite often en route to somewhere or other, so will do!:wink: