Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

Problem with Skins

I purchased the 747 v3 for a brand new installation of P3Dv3.4 and have been tooling around the world in it ever since. My problem is, I do it the PMDG House aircraft (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I wanna pretend to be a QANTAS Pilot. I love QANTAS Livery and I can't have it yet. As soon as I install a livery, the sim works maybe, once, then, it crashes to 'somewhere' that not even task manager or anything else can find. After a reboot and repair and dismissal of all add-ons ie liveries, the sim goes gang busters. Has anyone else had similar issues with the above combination?

6 hours ago, jonss1948 said:

As soon as I install a livery

Are you doing this via the Operations Center? If so, are you running it as an admin?

6 hours ago, jonss1948 said:

As soon as I install a livery, the sim works maybe, once, then, it crashes to 'somewhere' that not even task manager or anything else can find.

What is the default aircraft in the simulator?

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

20 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Are you doing this via the Operations Center? If so, are you running it as an admin?

What is the default aircraft in the simulator?

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

The default aircraft is the F22 and it performs very well. The liveries are for the PMDG 747 400 suite of aircraft. All liveries are installed through Operations centre and I love the feature. I checked Operations Centre from its installed location and the admin shield was already in place. So now, after checking OC there 2 notifications for me. One is an update for the v3 aircraft the other is wanting to update livery entries. I will perform the aircraft update and see what happens and will return with a report.

Jon Shearer

I have not extensively tested the update but it was successful and the sim is stable, I hesitate to perform the liveries update but will do them one at a time and see how it goes. One of the other issues is that I have already installed P3Dv3.4, 3 times. Not sure if LM allow more than 3.

Jon Shearer