Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

HDR / Curves shader mods?

Steve, 

I've tried both Sweetfx and Reshade in the past to try and improve the slightly default washed out look of FSX, but haven't been that happy with either as they can sometimes cause FSX to crash, or cause display anomalies to the menus and kneeboard amongst other things. 

I was wondering, given your obvious knowledge of FSX DX10 shaders, whether it might be feasible to include either or both an HDR or Curves slider into the fixer. I have no idea how these things  work and may be talking out of my xxxx! 

Thoughts? 

Cheers,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Those are  post processing  full screen effects.   There is actually a post processing shader that runs if bloom is enabled and its possible to call HDR like shaders from it but those are not things that I know much about - so no its not something I intend to pursue.

Ok Steve, as I said I have on idea how these things work. 

Never mind, was just a thought. 

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373