Sign in to follow this  
pbhead

Will not accept Registration key

When I try to install and run PMDG 777 and PMDG 737 I am told that activation is denied as the maximum extra activations has been exceeded. These are boxed sets and there should be no limit on the number of times it can be loaded to FSX. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

10 minutes ago, pbhead said:

When I try to install and run PMDG 777 and PMDG 737 I am told that activation is denied as the maximum extra activations has been exceeded. These are boxed sets and there should be no limit on the number of times it can be loaded to FSX. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

As far as your assertion that there should be no limit, that's not the reality of the situation. If that were true, you could simply install it and pass your DVD around and let as many people install and activate it as you wish. That wouldn't be a good way to protect one's product.

As linked from our website, and from our manuals, the proper avenue for official support is support.precisionmanuals.com (linked in my signature below, as well).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers