Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

The Ortho4XP 'Virgin'......well..no longer...lol!

Hi Mitch,

What I do once my tiles have been generated is to go into my files folder in ortho4xp  & then make shortcuts of the files that I want to place in my Custom scenery folder I then copy the files that I made shortcuts for into the Custom scenery folder , I then go back into my tile folder in ortho4xp & delete the shortcuts. Then I go into my overlays folder & copy the folder also into the custom scenery. After starting up xplane11, I exit out & then go into my scenery.ini & move the entries to just above the  zzz_uhd_global scenery, also the overlays go just above the ortho4xp tiles. I do this with all my files that I download & also try to keep the files in numerical order.Works really well for me & the effect of the scenery is startling at times!!.

Ron

Can we please keep discussions about specific addons to the X-Plane addons forum. It seems that the General Discussion forum has been flooded lately with Ortho4XP posts. 

On 5/7/2017 at 0:50 PM, J.L.Seagull said:

Mitch - I'm pretty sure that your Tiles should be either linked or copied directly into the Custom Scenery folder and NOT into a separate folder within the CS folder.

EDIT: I've emailed you.

Thank you ,Dave...have replied.