Captain Flight

Turning On GPS at night causes outside lights to shine through cockpit.

Hello, 

I recently installed your DC-6 to my simulator all works fine but every time i turn on the GPS (particularly at night) and my ship is on the ground at a airfield the taxi and runway lights will shine throught the cockpit and into the fuselage until the unit is turned off. :[ also the flap warning horn will not sound for all four throttles and will only sound when the inverters are off, is this normal? 

Please Help!!:angry: I have reinstalled numerous times and i really love this plane!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note the pinned forum rules topic and that full names are required on all posts.

Are you using XPL v11? If so, PMDG has not updated the product that was targeted to XP 10 yet.  Also, hope you realize now that reinstalling doesn't solve most problem and does raise the frustration level.

O.k no I am using X-plane 10.51 so no maybe that that is my problem and sorry will read the rules i just had a problem and wanted to see if there was others who had the same problem as well.