Sign in to follow this  
patrick59

Autopilot Issue PMDG 737 NGX

Hello to you all,

I had a few issues with pmdg 737 ngx, i delete the whole thing, reformat harddrive and start all over again, the first 2 day' s it worked very well, now id discover an issue what realy supprises me...in full flight at 36.000 feet, someware halfway the flight suddenly my autopilot turns off by itself...the plane goes down i can revover it but then i cant use the CMD on the left, i meqan the first one..after i pushed the Vnav and Lnav witch become green again in can only use the second CND, at about 60 NM before T/D the same issue occurs again, the plane makes a dive i can recover but i cant use either the CMD' s anymore, can someone help me out here ?

Before the PMDG 737 NGX worked perfect now with Windows 10 notthing then problems...even my saitek pro yoke and trotles sometimes switched of and then on again...all of this is very anoying when you are in a flight..

Can someone pls help me with that issue ??

Thank you, Regards Patrick.

I have heard of anyone else having these issues with the PMDG 737 NGX in FSX and with the Windows 10 Operating System.  When your Saitek Pro Yoke and Throttles switch off, that cannot be an FSX or PMDG issue can it?  It might be the USB port where the hardware is installed.  Have you updated all of your USB ports to the latest?  I personally use a freeware program called Driver Booster that searches the Internet and updates my USB ports with the latest drivers.

When the autopilot becomes disconnected that is sometimes caused by the joystick (in your case the Yoke).  It happens to me frequently.  I tried to keep my hands off of the joystick (in your case the Yoke) after I put the aircraft into AP.  You might go into FSX Controls and make sure your yoke is calibrated.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Happens to me when flying the QoTS II  as I hand-fly till 10000ft and if I do not centre the MS FF2 joystick correctly, I tend to get the AP disconnect wailer. Spikiing from a joystick causes the AP disconnect too aside from what Jim's alluded to.