Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

Poppet V4 Flight Physics

5 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Well excuse me.I spent a couple of days with one of the management team at CAE in  Montreal  plus many hours with a friend of mine who is a Delta check pilot in their training center, and this is where I got my info for the comment I made,  but what do they know., I will make sure I suggest to them that they speak to you for anything they don't know, the next time I see them. Feel better now? :gaul: By the way, aren't the sims your company uses PC based? 

Calm down for a second. I don't know why you are getting so defensive about this.

Firstly, it's irrelevant as to where you got your info from because we are not talking about them. We are talking about you and how your attitude in this thread has been. We are also talking about YOUR experience, not anyone else's. Your friend is definitely qualified to make such statements. I would wager he has tons more experience than you. You however, not so much. If you read my post, I compared older Sims to newer Sims and their respective flight dynamics.

Secondly, yes they are, no one said anything different. Not arguing that with you because there isn't anything to argue.

Just for the record, the ONLY reason I called you out was because of your remark to another user whom you came down on and insulting him with a question about where he got his experience from.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda