Sign in to follow this  
pracines

I'm puzzled

Bryan and all,

FS2Crew is one of them add-on's that is so wonderful, invaluable, and immensely popular, yet I'm totally baffled at the fact that Bryan York is not on many key beta teams. How can something like this be overlooked? Bryan, one would think, you would be on the Lockheed Martin beta team along with many 3rd party aircraft add-on teams. Can something be done, or what harm could there be? It cant be that complicated, or am I missing something? 

Of course Bryan, if you prefer not to be on a slew of beta teams, then that is another matter, and I would totally respect that. But this seems like an oversight that does not register to me.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the kind words :biggrin:

I just don't have time to be on everyone's beta team!

Even if LM asked me, I would probably turn them down.

For P3D, as long as the PMDG and Aerosoft and Majestic airplanes work, then everything should be good on my end.

Cheers,