Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

A few things I could do with help on plz...

Guest ianrivaldosmith

Hey all hows it going?Ive went and bought O&O defrag PRO, and defragged on the COMPLETEACCESS option! seems to make a whole of difference like! But is this the best option to use within the program?Also no #2 you could say lol, does anyone have a tutorial for importing paint textures to replace the missing aircraft in ultimate traffic. (replacing the generic paints)? Ive searched numerous forums without any real success!And finally, within ultimate traffic, I seem to find everywhere I go that selecting traffic percentage as less that 100% yeilds no or hardly any traffic ( I fly within the UK ). Ive searched the forums at bith flight1 and here, but cant seem to find a clear answer? seems that all its flight plans are generated at 99%? Surely this isnt the case? Bit silly if it is for system performance wise!Cheers for help lads and lassiesIan

Can't help much with the first 2, but with UT, they have less than a realistic amount of traffic as FS ATC doesn't do well with lots. Try to install all the PAI files and UT and make sure your AFCADS have plenty of parking spaces.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Hi, From what I've seen on line about O&O the best defrag is with the NAME thing.Tony

Hi Ian,UT does not spread the flights smoothly depending on your Ai%. The easiest way to do this is with a free program available here http://www.molitor-home.de/FS/AITM/The process is relatively simple. Have a read of this thread http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchCheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather