Sign in to follow this  
MD11Flyer

VFXCentral/ChasePlane and P3Dv4

I installed P3D version 4 last night, as well as VFX Central and then ChasePlane. It worked beautifully for me in v3, and I was excited to continue to use it in the new simulator. However, I'm running into issues, having the same issues in both CP and VFXCentral. As you can see in the screenshot below, it isn't picking up my v4 install, or letting me set it manually (note that the reason I'm getting entries for v3 is because of a registry editor so I can install some v3 products I purchased into v4 until they are updated). I'm having the same issue in CP, which then isn't picking up the simulator. I have all the simconnects installed, alpha versions of CP selected, and just re-installed VFXCentral off the website (I believe it's v1.00.00.92 or something). Any thoughts?

1676815dddd548cc994e649d1e3fd355.png

Thanks,

Krikor

Hi,

We updated VFXCentral again today, let me know if it's fixed

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi, is there going to be a final stable release for P3D V4 rather than the Experimental versions?

3 hours ago, dwain said:

Hi, is there going to be a final stable release for P3D V4 rather than the Experimental versions?

When it becomes stable, yes

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42