Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmloser

Two Dreamfleet Beech Baron 58 questions

Guest tmloser

Because my posts just don't 'arrive' on the DF forum I've got some questions here...1. I own the A36 for half a year or so and today I decided to buy the Beech Baron 58. I love it. But... it doesn't have the EDM700 EGT to lean the mixture easily! How do I lean the mixture now? And (more importantly) it is possible to add the A36 EDM700 EGT to the B58 panel...? That would be great! (For instance on the spot where the ADF gauge is now.)2. Is it possible to combine the handles in the VC? I always fly in the VC (I own Active Camera so I've got complete freedom to look around!) and I am used to using the mouse to set throttle, propeller and mixture. But the B58 has two engines, so all handles are divided in two! And now I have to set them one by one. It would be very nice if I could set (for instance) the propeller with one mouse-slide instead of two... (BTW I've got buttons assigned to them on my joystick which DES combine them, but I'd really like to do it with the mouse!)

Regarding the EGT setting... The Baron has a very functional EGT temp gauge.. click on the RPM gauge to pop it up.

Guest tmloser

Okay, I'll check that out.Anyone any ideas about combining the handles...?