Sign in to follow this  
ckelly14

Panthera GTN issue

I had previously used GTN 750 in P3D so I recently downloaded the Aerobask Panthera to take a look at their custom GTN.  

Unfortunately, the GPS shows that I am at a position a few miles from where I'm actually parked.  I'm flying out of KSEA sitting on the runway and the GTN 750 shows my position about 2 miles south of the airport.  

I'm using the GTN430 custom data that was included with this download. I assume it's an issue with the custom data but really not sure how to fix it.

Chuck

Try to download the 430 data from X-Plane 10. That is what we had to use when they first upgraded to X-Plane 11. When I bought the Panthera I had to use the 430 data from XP 10 as the data did not come with the Panthera at that time.  

7 hours ago, ckelly14 said:

Unfortunately, the GPS shows that I am at a position a few miles from where I'm actually parked

Can you share a screenshot?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

At work now but will post a screenshot when I get home.

Never used XP10.  Not sure how I would get the data in that case.

Nevermind.  I am used to the Flight 1 GTN which shows a graphic of the airport and which runway you are on.   This GTN does not have that.  

Another question:

Anyone have a work around for the mouse scrolling options.  Doesn't seem to work- screen just zooms in and out