Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

USSS

Hi all!I downloaded and installed the superb freeware USSS into my FS2K2. It works fine except that there's no ILS. Now, I fully understand that it wasn't designed for 2K2 so have no complaints at all about not having ILS. My question is, would anyone out there know how to get the ILS to work? Is it some complicated programing thing or AFCAD or whatever?Thanks in advance for any help/advice.http://online.vatsimindicators.net/916312/3.png

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

You need to do some digging around, but there was a program for FS2k2 called "EasyNavs" (EN2K410.zip). This one had a utility for pulling all the ILS data (and other radio nav) out of the default files and building a database. Then you could edit the data and compile it back into a bgl file for use.Separately, there was an AFCAD v1.40 program that could modify the airport facility data (AFD) files to provide ILS information for things like the map.scott s..