Sign in to follow this  
bryanshayle

milviz install problem

hello

recently did a complete reinstal of windows 7 pro , now i am trying to put the phantom (both) and the super saber back on , the installer runs and then I get a page with a lot of jargon on  but with this  following line at the top

there was an exception loading the module at C:\USERS \FLIGHT \APPdATTA\LOCAL\mvams\modules\fa.dll."

i was wondering if it was a folder stoping it being installed ?? i have turned file controls off but still the same problem ?
any help please ??

thanks in advance

From the sounds of it the possibility is that an antivirus protocol has prevented some elements from installing or running,

Run the sim as an administrator to see if shared permissions are the issue , or install the aircraft with the AV program turned off temporarily .

If the issue still exists after these steps please register on the Milviz Forums and post the problem in the specific forums for these products.

Best CJ 

Since this is a complete reinstall of W7, your version Microsoft .NET may be out of date. IIRC, you'll need at least .NET 4.5 for MVAMS. You can check this in the Windows Control Panel list of installed programs.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)