Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

The P3Dv.4 NGX.

1 hour ago, G7USL said:

It was merely a question. That is all. I thought that was what forums were for. Unfortunately, you and all the other fan-boys have made a mockery of it. Nothing changes here, does it.

Dave,

I pointed out that you used an X-Plane video in a post requesting that we add the precipitation effects shown in the video (again - a video of an entirely separate simulator) into our product for P3D. That's it. You then posted something entirely cryptic and I asked what it was about. Done.

The simplest response would've been for you to clarify your position from the outset. You didn't.
Instead, you posted something cryptic, and I questioned what it was about. The outcome of this exchange is entirely your own doing.

Don't pin this on the community, or me, with added pejoratives because of your initial oversight, and failure to clarify.

Forums are for discussion. Participate in a discussion. Tossing the term "fan-boys" around, and posting entirely vague messages doesn't lend well to actually having a discussion. So...let's start over:

You posted a video of an entirely unrelated simulator to the topic at hand and asked if we will include those effects in another simulator. No, we cannot alter P3D code to include XPL rain effects.

Would you like to clarify your position, and/or question, or shall we continue to mope unnecessarily?

Kyle Rodgers