Sign in to follow this  
jsshields

RC4toXplane (Keyboard input not working)

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but...

I'm able to get RC4toXplane up and running with no issues, however, I am unable to get the plugin to respond to any keyboard input.

I've checked settings, read the manual, have the most recent XPUIPC, and have tried multiple different cadences with the keyboard input.

I'm able to get the RC4 weather brief if I manually change frequencies in the cockpit, but nothing when pressing keys.

Any ideas/help appreciated!

Jeff Shields

1 hour ago, jsshields said:

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but...

I'm able to get RC4toXplane up and running with no issues, however, I am unable to get the plugin to respond to any keyboard input.

I've checked settings, read the manual, have the most recent XPUIPC, and have tried multiple different cadences with the keyboard input.

I'm able to get the RC4 weather brief if I manually change frequencies in the cockpit, but nothing when pressing keys.

Any ideas/help appreciated!

Here are a few suggestions.

Ensure "X-Plane.exe" is set to run as administrator.

Ensure "RC4toXPX.lic" key file is inside \RC4toXPlane\ plugin folder, and not renamed to anything else.

Eventually, save your <XPUIPC> folder somewhere else, and delete it from Plugins folder. Re-run "SetupRC4" to get an installation with default settings.

I believe key 0 doesn't work well in X-Plane, therefore have o re-assign that hotkey if using it.

There is an entire thread on Avsim connected to that plugin.