Sign in to follow this  
JWxTreme

How can I reinstall 747-400 QOTS II on Prepar3D v4?

I had recently bought PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II for P3D v3.4 but now I have installed P3D v4 and would like to reinstall it for v4.  I don't want to uninstall P3D v3.4 because so much is still not compatible with v4, and I still need P3D v3.4 for my other scenery and aircraft I'm using.  When I uninstalled PMDG 747-400 QOTS II and reinstalled it keeps on automatically placing it in my P3D v3.4 and doesn't give me the option of selecting P3D v4.  Thanks..  James Stratmann

Did you actually download the new installer? You need to do that first. Go to the PMDG website, log in, and go to previous orders to download it.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

31 minutes ago, JWxTreme said:

I had recently bought PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II for P3D v3.4 but now I have installed P3D v4 and would like to reinstall it for v4.  I don't want to uninstall P3D v3.4 because so much is still not compatible with v4, and I still need P3D v3.4 for my other scenery and aircraft I'm using.  When I uninstalled PMDG 747-400 QOTS II and reinstalled it keeps on automatically placing it in my P3D v3.4 and doesn't give me the option of selecting P3D v4.  Thanks..

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required in your posts here.

Please read the Installation Instructions, posted here:

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you Captain Kevin for your reply. I wasn't aware of the new installer. I just logged in  at PMDG and downloaded my order again.  

Scanidnavian13..Thank you. I don't  know how I missed that thread on this forum.   I will give that a try.  - (My apologies for not reading that rule about signing our posts) -  James Stratmann