Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Just flight arrows work in v4?

Does anyone know? I see they now have the 60 dollar bundle with turbo and non turbo

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

They will shortly for sure, because the installers are being updated right now.

Ones we do know are gonna be updated for P3D V4 for sure are:

PA-28R Arrow III; PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV; Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer; TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad; Tornado GR1; TriStar Professional; Canberra PR9.

Just Flight have said they are going to make their more recent and most popular add-ons V4 compatible, and if you look on the Just Flight forums on a P3D V4 thread, they do have a screenshot of the Arrow in P3D V4, so V4 compatibility is evidently not going to be long in coming. Note too that they have another Piper variant in the works as well - a PA-28-161 Warrior II.

They have said they had been consulting with Lockheed Martin on what the requirements are to make things compatible, which is not too surprising given that several Just Flight aeroplanes are in P3D V4 as default aircraft, although as far as I'm aware, the ones that are in P3D V4 are those made by Aeroplane Heaven for Just Flight, whereas the Arrow is an in-house development, so how much they were involved in converting the Electra and the Constellation is anyone's guess.

Some of their add-ons work in P3D V4 right now in spite of not officially having ben updated. Ones that I do know which work right now if you manually put them in there are the BAC 1-11 (with some very minor autopilot issues, not a big deal) and the Boeing B17F Flying Fortress, both of which were not in-house Just Flight products, but again made by Aeroplane Heaven for them, which means their new Curtiss SB2C Helldiver will almost certainly be getting the P3D V4 installer treatment in addition to the ones listed above. There are probably more which also work, but the only ones I have actually tried are the aformentioned two.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks, yes mainly I was interested in the turbo arrow.  Just something different I guess.  OT, but I read Alabeo is doing a Mooney Ovation 2 - hopefully with GTN support.  Will be great to replace the aging Carenado Mooney (never actually got that one)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yeah, the Turbo Arrow is a very nice add-on. Along with the normally-aspirated one, lots of people are saying it is amongst the best you can get as far as GA aeroplanes go. I bet a lot of people never thought they'd say that about Just Flight lol, but they really have upped their game considerably with their recent Trinidad and Tobago and Arrow add-ons.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here