Sign in to follow this  
Skald

777 x64 1000 not stabilized

Hello! I see such a problem. During approach in vmc conditions FO says "One thousand not stabilized" in previous versions,  fs2crew detected meteo conditions and used to judge about approach stability at 500.

Using AS for p3d v4 last beta build.

I just looked at the code to refresh my memory.

That call doesn't rely on any weather inputs.

Make sure you have the "777 ENABLE 1000 FEET CALL"  enabled in the FS2Crew CFG options.  You probably have it disabled.

Hello Bryan!

I've checked my call-out settings. I have both 1000 annd 500 feet calls ON. Also I've tried  an approach without AS. All results were the same. And now I'm asking myself, whether I confused FS2Crew 777 with FS2Crew NGX reboot, which for much longer time. Now it seems to me that stabilization call-out depending on visibility is NGX Reboot feature, and in previous times  i didn't fly such tight approaches on 777 where I wasn't stabilized at 1000 feet, but after NGX Reboot SOP 3 my habits have changed.