I noticed on the default GPS (and on my GTN 750 in the Panthera which, I believe, uses the GPS data) there are a ton of way points I could use for flight planning purposes.  However, I don't find most of those listed on the charts I am pulling up from Skyvector and/or searching the internet.  Any suggestions on what map I can use that will generate data from the GTN430 file that I am using for the source of my Nav data?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

@ckelly14:

Maybe you could give an example of some waypoints you can see in the GPS that you can't find on the corresponding Sectional or Airway map.

I would have thought if it's not on SkyVector, it doesn't exist :-)

For example, I created ortho for most of the Alps, so I have been flying through the mountains and practicing in limited visibility.   As I am flying along, I see a number of waypoints that are obviously used for flying through the valleys and avoiding elevations.   However, I don't see them on any of the high or low VFR charts I am looking at. I would love to have access to those for pre-planning purposes.  SkyVector doesn't have much info on European airports.  I would be happy to pay for a service if needed. 

Is there a flight planning tool that would utilize the Navdata in the GTN430 folder and display them on a map?