Sign in to follow this  
Harry Sermbezis

NGX P3D V4 ERROR upon installation

I just purchased the NGX for P3D V4 from the PMDG website and once it downloaded, I opened the folder and proceeded to install. Upon clicking the folder to install the NGX I get an error, the error is shown in the attachments below. Hope to hear from someone soon :) 

https://gyazo.com/51b28c743fa7e16a9e1c5ed09d9b07c7   < -- Copy this link into google for the error message.

Thanks,
Harry Sermbezis.

Did you run it directly from the Zip archive? Extract it first, then run the installer.

No, I did extract it first. I should have been a bit more specific sorry.

( from the photo i can see it isn't extracted but i still get the error when it is extracted )

You may have your main drive full or simply a bad file. Re-download again. I hope this help.

David

1 hour ago, davjg said:

You may have your main drive full or simply a bad file. Re-download again. I hope this help.

David

So you want me to re-download what exactly? I have re-installed the PMDG NGX many times now and every time I get the error. Also I still have 250gb space left in my drive.

2 hours ago, Harry Sermbezis said:

No, I did extract it first. I should have been a bit more specific sorry.

( from the photo i can see it isn't extracted but i still get the error when it is extracted )

Hmm, other than a bad download, try temporarily  disabling your anti-virus app and running the installer as Administrator (right click the exe for that option).