Sign in to follow this  

Prepar3D v4 crashes every time I try and fly to FlyTampa CYYZ

This has happened before where I would be on a 15nm final for Toronto and Prepar3D v4 would freeze up and crash. I try to look in every tab I can under the event viewer but I can't find anything about it. It hurts the most after a 7:45 long flight and finally, as I'm coming in to final, I have to tell ATC the sim is crashing, only to reload the plane and the save is unrecoverable, missing the thing I was looking forward to the entire flight, landing.  Once when this happened before, I had to reload the airplane 4 different times before I had to give up on landing. Another time this happened was when I zoomed in on CYYZ and the sim crashed. I apologize if this is already included in the CTD guide, I just want to know what exactly might be causing it, if it is the ai_player.dll I am fully aware of the issues is causes and most of the reasons behind it, I am not reporting a problem about it, unless that is the cause of my crashing. I understand that under this forum, there is page after page of material covering ai_player.dll so if this is somehow interpreted as me reporting a failing ai_player.dll, it is not. If there is a suggestion for what the cause may be, I will search the guide for it if this has already been covered I am sorry, I just could not find anything about this through google. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok thank you very much for letting me know about this. It does not crash when I load up and fly out of it. But I may have to start a new thread for this different scenery issue, but within my LOD radius of the scenery, it is filled with big squares of water but there is still land there, in the form of uneven squares. This happened after installing Taxi2Gate KMCO midflight (probably a bad idea). Should I reinstall KMCO or all of my Orbx addons. for this?