Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy Baron

Aircraft cariier ops.. carrierop1146

Hi,I installed the carrierop1146.zip for carrier operation.I think, I did everything right. I copied folder by folder like it was in that zip file to the Flight scenary9 folder.1. Where do I go to place myself in the aircraft carrier. What airport?2. I am unable to see any of the aircrafts that I just installed from that folder.I can see these C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftFA-18E_SuperHornetC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftF14BTomcatC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftF-16TigerC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftVIPERBut within FS9.. I cannot see any of these aircrafts.Hmmmm...Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? Manny

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi,>>I installed the carrierop1146.zip for carrier operation.>>I think, I did everything right. I copied folder by folder>like it was in that zip file to the Flight scenary9 folder.-SNIP->Any ideas what I may be doing wrong? >>Manny>> Just looking at the zipdive of that package, there are no model files ( .mdl ) for the aircraft. Apparently the package requires you to have the original aircraft installed and this package then modifies that installation. As to the carrier start position, there appears to be a BGL that relates to "RWY3". Read the documentation to find out in what area the carrier is placed then in the FS9 "Create a Flight","Selected Location" search for the CV entry. Since the files seem to relate to a "British Aircraft Carrier" and "Waikato carrier" I assume you'll find one in the United Kingdom and the other in Australia. I haven't installed this package so I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Paul