Sign in to follow this  
beachdog2001

Where are Tutorial Scenarios Located? P3Dv4

I know the flight plans were left out by mistake, no biggie, but in P3Dv4, where are the referenced scenarios located that we're supposed to load up at start, particularly for the second tutorial?

I have made my own by now, but it be nice to have the referenced ones that include the specific location at KSEA, fuel load, PAX, time of day and aircraft set-up details, etc.

Bill Barrette

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

6 minutes ago, beachdog2001 said:

I know the flight plans were left out by mistake, no biggie, but in P3Dv4, where are the referenced scenarios located that we're supposed to load up at start, particularly for the second tutorial?

I have made my own by now, but it be nice to have the referenced ones that include the specific location at KSEA, fuel load, PAX, time of day and aircraft set-up details, etc.

Bill Barrette

I think the referenced scenarios were leftovers from X-plane and don't apply to P3D/FSX

I kinda guessed that from previous posts about those kind of XP leftovers. Wasted quite a bit of time looking for them though.

Thanks.

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

8 minutes ago, beachdog2001 said:

I kinda guessed that from previous posts about those kind of XP leftovers. Wasted quite a bit of time looking for them though.

Thanks.

Yeah Kyle has admitted a few times that he made the mistake, so I guess I should apologise on his behalf as that wasn't his intention.

12 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Yeah Kyle has admitted a few times that he made the mistake, so I guess I should apologise on his behalf as that wasn't his intention.

I appreciate the gesture. All the same, no need to take the fall for me.

Anyone know where the 'scenario' mention is? I think the end of Tutorial #1 has you save the flight (I'll have to jump on my dev comp to verify), so Tutorial #2 should probably be updated to reference loading this saved flight instead of a scenario.

Kyle Rodgers

49 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I appreciate the gesture. All the same, no need to take the fall for me.

Well it was that or finger pointing, and we know how you are with finger pointing :laugh: