Sign in to follow this  
maytrics

Framerate drop after new update

Someone else who has experienced framerate drop with the 737 after the new update came yesterday? I just finished a trip. I got a fps drop from stable 30 to 19-20 fps on the ground. In the air I got between 23-25 fps. Before the update I had stable 30.

10 hours ago, maytrics said:

Someone else who has experienced framerate drop with the 737 after the new update came yesterday? I just finished a trip. I got a fps drop from stable 30 to 19-20 fps on the ground. In the air I got between 23-25 fps. Before the update I had stable 30.

Anonymous (PMDG require your full name to be signed on every forum post),

Did you uninstall before installing the update?

13 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Anonymous (PMDG require your full name to be signed on every forum post),

Did you uninstall before installing the update?

Oh, sorry about that. My full name should now be displayed. I did not uninstall the first time. I just choose to repair. But afterwards I run a uninstall. Look likes It did'nt  help. Maybe the uninstall did'nt deleted all the files and folders?

2 hours ago, maytrics said:

Oh, sorry about that. My full name should now be displayed. I did not uninstall the first time. I just choose to repair. But afterwards I run a uninstall. Look likes It did'nt  help. Maybe the uninstall did'nt deleted all the files and folders?

Yeah. Uninstall and then reinstall.

Kyle Rodgers

9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yeah. Uninstall and then reinstall.

I did. No change. Still framerate problem. But the files/folders that the uninstall prosess does'nt remove, where are does located?

32 minutes ago, maytrics said:

I did. No change. Still framerate problem. But the files/folders that the uninstall prosess does'nt remove, where are does located?

Don't try to manually remove folders. It won't really help anything, and it can cause other issues if you make a mistake.

Are you using the aircraft lights when frame rate issues are occurring? Something else is going on here. What else on your computer might have changed? Have you excluded the sim directory from your anti-virus program? Are you using that Navigraph chart program while you're running the sim? It's noted that it can cause stutters.

Kyle Rodgers

9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Don't try to manually remove folders. It won't really help anything, and it can cause other issues if you make a mistake.

Are you using the aircraft lights when frame rate issues are occurring? Something else is going on here. What else on your computer might have changed? Have you excluded the sim directory from your anti-virus program? Are you using that Navigraph chart program while you're running the sim? It's noted that it can cause stutters.

So far I have only used external light. Taxi light, Anti-col, landing light, strobe. Nothing else have changed on my computer, as I know. The problem started after I reinstalled the 737-800 and the exp. 737-600/700. I have also installed a few extra liverys. Regarding my anti-virus program..I'm only running Windows defender, nothing else. I'm not using Navigraph chart program. I only use to update my AIRAC cycle.