Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
maytrics

Framerate drop after new update

Recommended Posts

Someone else who has experienced framerate drop with the 737 after the new update came yesterday? I just finished a trip. I got a fps drop from stable 30 to 19-20 fps on the ground. In the air I got between 23-25 fps. Before the update I had stable 30.


Jan-Eirik Nergaard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, maytrics said:

Someone else who has experienced framerate drop with the 737 after the new update came yesterday? I just finished a trip. I got a fps drop from stable 30 to 19-20 fps on the ground. In the air I got between 23-25 fps. Before the update I had stable 30.

Anonymous (PMDG require your full name to be signed on every forum post),

Did you uninstall before installing the update?


Cheers,
Chris Brand
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Anonymous (PMDG require your full name to be signed on every forum post),

Did you uninstall before installing the update?

Oh, sorry about that. My full name should now be displayed. I did not uninstall the first time. I just choose to repair. But afterwards I run a uninstall. Look likes It did'nt  help. Maybe the uninstall did'nt deleted all the files and folders?


Jan-Eirik Nergaard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maytrics said:

Oh, sorry about that. My full name should now be displayed. I did not uninstall the first time. I just choose to repair. But afterwards I run a uninstall. Look likes It did'nt  help. Maybe the uninstall did'nt deleted all the files and folders?

Yeah. Uninstall and then reinstall.


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yeah. Uninstall and then reinstall.

I did. No change. Still framerate problem. But the files/folders that the uninstall prosess does'nt remove, where are does located?


Jan-Eirik Nergaard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, maytrics said:

I did. No change. Still framerate problem. But the files/folders that the uninstall prosess does'nt remove, where are does located?

Don't try to manually remove folders. It won't really help anything, and it can cause other issues if you make a mistake.

Are you using the aircraft lights when frame rate issues are occurring? Something else is going on here. What else on your computer might have changed? Have you excluded the sim directory from your anti-virus program? Are you using that Navigraph chart program while you're running the sim? It's noted that it can cause stutters.


Kyle Rodgers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Don't try to manually remove folders. It won't really help anything, and it can cause other issues if you make a mistake.

Are you using the aircraft lights when frame rate issues are occurring? Something else is going on here. What else on your computer might have changed? Have you excluded the sim directory from your anti-virus program? Are you using that Navigraph chart program while you're running the sim? It's noted that it can cause stutters.

So far I have only used external light. Taxi light, Anti-col, landing light, strobe. Nothing else have changed on my computer, as I know. The problem started after I reinstalled the 737-800 and the exp. 737-600/700. I have also installed a few extra liverys. Regarding my anti-virus program..I'm only running Windows defender, nothing else. I'm not using Navigraph chart program. I only use to update my AIRAC cycle.


Jan-Eirik Nergaard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    45%
    $11,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...