Sign in to follow this  
American 833 Heavy

General Electric CF6-80C2A V7 (FSX Previews)

These sounds just keep on getting better and better. Although I'm not sure if these sounds will ever be FSX compatible I'll have to wait and see because these are not going to be released until Q4 2006. This soundset is to be used with the following engines: CF6-80C2A1, CF6-80C2A2, CF6-80C2A3, CF6-80C2A5 & CF6-80C2A8. If your wondering why I'm showing this to you now is because I feel that I have made major improvements with this paticular soundset. And I want to share some of my latest works with you guys to keep all of you posted. Enjoy...General Electric CF6-80C2A V7 Interior Spool Up (FSX Version Preview)General Electric CF6-80C2A V7 Exterior Spool Up (FSX Version Preview)All Comments Accepted...Regards,Emil Serafino Jr.BTW this is my first post here at the AVSIM forums:)

Guest Rayed

Wow, really good sounding one.I think that 2nd is a bit clipped in the part around 0:30, maybe it's mp3 drawback or intentional?

Hey there Emil, A very warm welcome to AVSIM. This will become your second home. Trust me on that. Just a quick question. I am not real clear on how to get to the links you had posted. If I copy and paste in the address bar, I get invalid request. Any suggestions? Welcome again!