Sign in to follow this  
tf51d

Boston Crash

Anyone has observed that there is an 'elevation problem' on George's wonderful Boston scenery on RWY33L?When trying to land there, right after the runway crossing with RWY27, the aircraft starts to shake and bounce until it crashes?Quite annoying given that the wscenery is really AWESOME !GreetingsCedricIf someone has a fix, please tell me...

Guest phil

Not much help to you, but I've done numerous departures (only a handful of arrivals though) from 33L since it was released and haven't had any problems. phil

ThanksWell it depends of where you roll. I was sligthly on the left side of the centerline when it happened.AS for the take-off, because it is rather at the beginning of the runway and you are not very fast at that point, you may not crash, but for the landing that is another matter. I was at 105kt at the 'criminal' point :-)Cedric

Well I just landed my LDS 767 3 times with no problem, twice autoland, once manual. (A very nice landing I might add!!:) ) What mesh are you using (If any)? I use FsGenesis, Payware version.