Sign in to follow this  
Bear1967

Bear

Hi Dave,  I have been having issues with P2A, when I start a flight plan the programme says not responding.  When it connects to p3Dv3I close it down, and start again then it says no flight plan filed.  When I try to file a plan it says not responding.

please help, I have reinstalled it several times and even uninstalled P3D and reinstalled it with fsuipc v5 but to no avail.

cheers

Ian

That symptom sounds like it might be a Memory resource constraint, but here are some things you can try:

1) Check your memory usage.  Be sure it is staying below about 60-70%.  You need 8-16GB of memory at a minimum

2) Be sure you have the latest version of Pilot2ATC installed (v2.2.2.1).  There are bugs in prior versions that could be causing this.

3) Run the program as administrator

4) FSUIPC v5 is for P3D v4.  If you're using P3D v3, go back to FSUIPC v4.xx for that installation.

5) Anytime P2A shuts down, you must create, Import or Load a flight plan and file it before requesting clearance

Cheers Dave, I will have a gander at those settings.  I have installed fsuipc 5 into v3.  That's probably the cause.