Sign in to follow this  
paradoxbox

"VECTORS" a/p behavior request

In the real 747-400, if you are in HDG mode, then switch to LNAV mode and your current waypoint is "Vectors", pressing the heading select knob in will result in the removal of the "vectors" waypoint and it will automatically turn the aircraft to the next waypoint on the list after vectors - the aircraft will NOT go to the heading selected in the HDG window. This is a bit of an unusual feature but it is there on the real aircraft and it reduces the number of FMC inputs you have to make with the mouse.

Any chance of having this implemented in the PMDG? I have tried it but it doesn't work. It's modeled in the Aerowinx software and full motion sims.

6 hours ago, paradoxbox said:

Any chance of having this implemented in the PMDG? I have tried it but it doesn't work. It's modeled in the Aerowinx software and full motion sims.

think that someone may have mentioned this in a ticket before, but if you wouldn't mind sending a ticket over, one of us can check the system to ensure that it's been mentioned. If they don't get to it, it'll be a good reminder for me to add it in with all of the proper details.

Kyle Rodgers