Sign in to follow this  
meesterlijk

Need some help with display settings

Hi guys,

This question may be a large n00b question but Im going to do it:

A few weeks ago I did a complete reinstall of fs9 because I migrated to Windows 10 and now Im looking for the best settings to get the best views in my fs9. 

Here comes the n00b-part. I was searching this forums for something and I came across Sweetfx. I had never used this addon and this week I decided to give a try. What a beautiful addon it is!!! I searched for some settings and flew some nice routes. Everything looks very fine but for one thing Im not happy.

The edges of my aircraft are not that sharp anymore.

I have AA unchecked in my flightsim. I use Nvidia inspector to get that covered. That was a great solution, Nvidia made the edges sharp. Since I have installed Sweetfx the edges are not that sharp anymore.

Can you help me with this? Is there some kind of forum-thread where I can find the ideal settings for fs9 for Nvidia and Sweetfx? 

Thanks in advance! 

Mmmmhhh,

My question was too long? Nobody has informatin for me?

I come with a second question:

does Sweetfx 2.0 works withs FS9 (is compatible with....?)

Hi Bert! I just posted a new thread about Reshade. I have no experience with SweetFX, but I think Reshade does something similar. Check it out, it works!

• Upvote 1