gaz2644

Jar design Ground handling

3 posts in this topic

Hi

Is there any way or any plans to integrat the jar design ground handling with mce, so ot can be used like gsx? 

I know it handles the jar design a320 ground services but ground handling is better.

If not is there a way to make the catering and  loading last a bit longer, when you request loading the stais apear but are gone in a few minutes as if everyone has ran onto tje plane haha.

Oh and keep up the awesome work on this, :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, gaz2644 said:

Hi

Is there any way or any plans to integrat the jar design ground handling with mce, so ot can be used like gsx? 

I know it handles the jar design a320 ground services but ground handling is better.

If not is there a way to make the catering and  loading last a bit longer, when you request loading the stais apear but are gone in a few minutes as if everyone has ran onto tje plane haha.

Oh and keep up the awesome work on this, :)

Thanks for the accolade.

It's the JAR A320 built-in ground services athat handles timing. Agree they are too short.

Yes, will definitely be considering the "ground handling deluxe" interfacing.

However, might be more urgent to handle the X-Plane 11 new built-in ground handling first.

We'll see...

Thanks for the quick reply, 

I actually forgot about the xplane 11 ground services, i look forward to which ever is implemented first. 

And il msg jar about the timing issue.

Regards