Sign in to follow this  
Ivar Dozon

Dear VA owners and planned VA's....

Hello, my name is Ivar, and I'm the Alliance Manager of the "Global Virtual Group" (most known as "Global-word not allowed"). We are a group of passionate aviation enthusiasts which goal is to gather Virtual Airlines into a wide community, kindly offering help and support, along with perks such as advertisements, discounts and more... Whether you're trying to build up your VA, or already have one going steady but feel like it can be improved, we are here to help you. 
Before you go, I have to say just like me, we're all run by volunteers and there are no charges whatsoever. Now you may continue.

We currently consist of fours Virtual Airlines signed up.
I will now list some of the major benefits as a member of our constantly growing Alliance:

- Help from our team (as mentioned above)
- Sponsorship on our website.
- News updates for your VA. 
- Your own advert for free on Global-word not allowed Radio. 
- Products on our store. 
- Social media management. 
- Admin Management
- Community hub
- Section in the Global-word not allowed Hub Application 
- An exclusive discount for Virtual Airline web hosting (Cruising VA is down to 90$ and all other packages has a 60% discount!) https://www.trevisoit.com

We are constantly hiring new staff and expanding, so expect more to come!

Within interest or further questions, please visit our website (http://www.globalvag.com/) or contact me at ivardozon@gmail.com. 

Yours,
Ivar
Operations Manager Global-word not allowed

Ever since the debacle with Volkswagen cheating the emissions testing, I'm not surprised that the Volkswagen Audi Group acronym is a dirty word.... :biggrin:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

On 2017-08-16 at 9:19 PM, HighBypass said:

Ever since the debacle with Volkswagen cheating the emissions testing, I'm not surprised that the Volkswagen Audi Group acronym is a dirty word.... :biggrin:

LOL!