Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

Editvoicepack and AI Traffic file changes

Guest flacwby

In order to use Editvoicepack I have to restore my original sound files from FS9, however FSLive changed these files for a reason. So, do I restore the originals, run Editvoicepack, then run FSLive setup and if so, does Editvoicepack add it's phrases (and anything I've added), and does it stay when I run another AI Traffice program setup (such as FSLive)?Bobby

The two are mutually exclusive. You can use one or the other, but not both.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest flacwby

Then maybe I don't understand. What's the purpose of adding say "Air Jamaica" to your voice pack if you can never use it with one of the AI traffic programs?

Hi,I don't really understand your question. As was stated, you can use one or the other. I know that Air Jamaica is included in EVP (and probably is included in the default voicepack from MS), and you can use it in the aircraft once it is included. I'm not familiar with FSLive, but you could try to install EVP and then FSLive on top of that. Might work. It does not work the other way around, as you found out. If this doesn't work either then you indeed have to choose between them.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___