I'm not sure what to put into the THRUST LIM page on the FMC and where to get the information. Any help?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can either use a full-thrust take-off or a derated take-off, so that's entirely up to you. Not knowing which plane you're flying, though, I don't know what your options are.

You need a performance program to really tell you what de-rate you should be taking.  I used Topcat but I don't even know if they sell it anymore.  But thats kinda a finicky thing to fiddle with.  You don't want to take a big de-rate then not have the performance for take off which is exactly what can happen with guess work.  Anyone have any other performance programs out there?

Not sure if PFPX would help you here, but it's also payware. I guess when in doubt, just stick with a full-thrust take-off. You can't go wrong with that unless you're overweight and/or the runway was too short to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Not sure if PFPX would help you here, but it's also payware. I guess when in doubt, just stick with a full-thrust take-off. You can't go wrong with that unless you're overweight and/or the runway was too short to begin with.

You need Topcat to get performance to work in PFPX.