Sign in to follow this  
oqvist

Really hot tip for any golfers around here :) Tiger woods 2004 mini review

I just rediscovered the golf simulation genre.I started out with Links for my 486. At that time you couldn

Interesting. the last time I tried EA was in 2000 and really hated it compared to Links. I just thought the courses were not nearly as well done as Links, and also the golf physics seemed to be geared to the "grip it and rip it" mentality. I've been buying too much FS stuff so haven't upgraded any of my golf. BTW, Annika is licensed to Links along with Arnie. I really need to get some golf game. It's 20 degrees here (New England) with 8" of snow. The courses usually have been open for about 2 weeks by now. Looks like they won't even come close until mid-April....AAARGHH! Mike (also a 17 but with occasional forays last year into the low 80's..fun!)

Yeah there is a golf course in Arvidsjaur near Kiruna which is on Ice but I live to far south to be able to go there. In Kiruna you could play golf 24 hours in mid summer without fluorescent golf balls though :(.No the season is like if we are lucky beginning in late may and ending in like october/november. Then it start to get really cold and ev the frost will kill the grass.We have had a in door range in my city but they had to close it but there is a new one opening. But yeah golf you hate it and love it at the same time at least I do. My problem is though that one day I drive like a god but can