Sign in to follow this  
Pablojc

Failure of Saitek Multi Panel with LINDA update.

Hello everyone,

Less than a month ago, I update LINDA 1.3 to version 3.0.1 but now my Saitek Multi Panel is failing. Now when I turn the rotary knob to the left or right, the button lights begin to blink and the panel numbers showme meters and feet and vice versa while continuing to turn the rotary knob.

Any suggestions for resolving this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Paul

The software:
Windows 7-64
FSX - GOLD Edt.
LINDA 3.0.1
FSUIPC 4.966C

Google translator.

Pablo Chiabrera

Hi Paul

LINDA 1.3 had no Saitek Panel support, LINDA 3.0.2 does. I assume you are using Spad or similar software with your Saitek panels. 

To turn LINDA Saitek management off, you need to go to the LINDA Setup page and disable (untick) the Saitek Panels checkbox. Then select Setup Joysticks and disable (untick) the affected Saitek devices.

Alternatively, you can let LINDA manage the Saitek panels by not using the Spad software. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scot

I did what you suggested for the multipanel, but I do not know how to program it to be able to use the rotary knob and to set the values to ALT, HDG, NAV. Also the buttons to select the different functions do not work .
I tried, but I can not make it work with LINDA. Would it be possible to get instructions on how to do it?

Thanks in advance
Paul.

Pablo Chiabrera

What did you do? Do you wish to use LINDA or Spad? What software are you using? Have you followed the instructions in the release notes?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

If clear, I followed your instructions and as I comment, try to use only LINDA with the Multi panel (without SPAD). The problem is that now I can move the rotary button to alt, hdg, .. and it works but now the buttons do not work to activate the functions for Alt, Hdg ... etc.

I am very tangled and apologize for my ignorance on the subject. That's why I wanted to know if you can get a manual for the configuration of Linda for the mutli panel without SPAD.

Thanks Scot for your patience.
Regards
Paul

Pablo Chiabrera