Sign in to follow this  
LT StarBuck 107

LINDA PRE-FLIGHT PACKAGE MODULE?

I'm just speculating or just throwing this one out there for the developers and programmers of LINDA to thinker with.

For instance I know about the LINDA TRACER feature... But how can I explain this for simple clarification... But here it is?

Can there be a new development In which LINDA can take the tracer feature and automatically pre-flight for you and thus prepare for you the LUA files

and package for you the module for any aircraft of your choice and have it all ready in one file module.

That would be awesome program.  Willist it be called the LINDA MODULE EMULATOR?... Something to think about with all these requests for modules?

Sorry if this is the wrong forums to post. You could move my post. Thank you for your time.

Great idea! If every aircraft developer used a common standard there might be a chance of doing this. However, every aircraft is different and unique. It takes a lot of detective work and trial and error to idenify all the features and design the functions for each one. Not every developer provides a SDK to make this job easier. Not an option I'm afraid. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks for your kind prompt replay ScotFlieger... That's the key to ask permission to abtain their SDK. Could be obtainable with purchase proof and a promise to use it for your module only... Just a Thought.

It very much depends on the developer. Guenseli has good contacts with certain ones but others are either reluctant or not interested. At present, FSLabs is holding back on releasing their's for A320X pending the P3Dv4 update and later a 'professional' version. This is why the current A320X module is a limited beta release with no display data or flat buttons. 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew