Simon Wright

Display problem with VRinsight MCP Combo II, P3dv4 & PMDG 737ngx

Dear all,

I hope someone can help me in this forum. I am having an issue with the VRinsight MCP Combo II. If you have a look at the picture that I attached you will see that the combo display does not show Speed, ALT, HDG and V/S (only 000). Now I have found this topic - but I think it is related to Linda, while I use the software VRiSim of VRinsight, moreover I struggle to understand the FIX as I am not very used to coding. I have already thought of switching to Linda, but I have not managed to get it  to work as I think it doesn't support fsuipc 5. At least version 2.9.6 triggers Fsuipc 4 in the options menu. I have not found something in the internet (maybe I am too stupid).

Ironically the Radio/NAV/Transponder does work absolutely fine - I didn't even have to something - plain vanilla from the installation.

Do you have any ideas what could cause my problem? Maybe switching to LInda will solve it, but then I would be very greatful if someone could give me a hand with installing LINDA with Fsuipc 5.

Picture: https://ibb.co/dRfQda

Many thanks for your answers!

Simon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, Simon Wright said:

I hope someone can help me in this forum. I am having an issue with the VRinsight MCP Combo II. If you have a look at the picture that I attached you will see that the combo display does not show Speed, ALT, HDG and V/S (only 000).

Do you have the following 2 lines in this file: 

<FSX/P3D main folder>\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\737NGX_Options.ini
[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

If not you need to add them at the bottom.

33 minutes ago, Glynn said:

Do you have the following 2 lines in this file: 

<FSX/P3D main folder>\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\737NGX_Options.ini
[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

If not you need to add them at the bottom.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! problem solved: I am so happy now :))))

Best

Simon