Sign in to follow this  
787WannabePilot

FSX to P3D Upgrade, Questions

Looking to upgrade to P3D in the near future, but I have some (possibly odd) questions...

In FSX, I am able to customize hotkeys and views (I take out the majority of them). Because P3D is built upon the FSX module, are the options the same?

I know I have to upgrade my Activesky, PMDG planes. I am assuming my PFRX and TOPCAT are still good to go, correct? 

1.  Yes,. P3ds options seem a bit more robust in this respect, but essentially the same.

2. If you mean pfpx and topcat, yes

18 minutes ago, ShawnG said:

1.  Yes,. P3ds options seem a bit more robust in this respect, but essentially the same.

2. If you mean pfpx and topcat, yes

1. Thanks

2. Sounds good.

Last question, and not to start a debate amongst posters, but how are the scenery addon programs coming along? Anything good or is it better to wait till future addons come out?