16 hours ago, Schollema said:

Done. Sent you a mail with the copied text in the log.

Thanks got it. I suppose you use X-Plane 11 and not 10.

It seems that you're running into a LNM bug where the program wrongly finds an FSX installation (does not make sense on macOS). Loading the scenery library fails based on the wrong FSX selection.

First remove or rename the LNM settings folder "ABarthel" which can be found here on macOS: $HOME/.config/ABarthel This helps to get a clean base. Do no add any exclusions in the options dialog.

Then start LNM and select X-Plane in the Scenery Library main menu first (not in the dialog). Ignore the wrong FSX entry in the menu. Then go to "Load Scenery Library" and make sure X-Plane is selected and the base path is "/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Desktop/X-Plane 11". Do not select "Resources" or "Custom Scenery" in the X-Plane folder.

It is a bit confusing since this FSX issue normally shows up an error message. Do you use any symbolic links in the X-Plane path or structure?

Alex

No luck, I'm afraid. I followed your instruction - thanks for sending me & taking all this trouble.

I do not quite understand what you mean by 'symbolic links'  in the path to XP11. I have the X-plane Icon on the desktop, and that is where the path refers to, as you correctly read from the log.

Conclusion: LNM apparently has a bug which will keep it from reading the scenery database of X-Plane if the "Custom Data" folder is empty. I could not reproduce this yet. Maybe it happens only on macOS.

A workaround is to copy (not move) the files/folders CIFP, earth_awy.dat, earth_fix.dat and earth_nav.dat from "Resources/default data" to "Custom Data".

Another option is to upgrade the navdata (Navigraph, Aerosoft) which will also create these files.

Alex