Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

Indexer stops

Hi..Installed 7.41 but the indexer stops at D:/System Volume Information (P3dv4 is installer on Drive D)...any ideas?

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

I'm almost certain that the VOXATC Indexer does not search any folders except those that are listed in either SimObjects.cfg, scenery.cfg or a folder added by the add-on.xml method (P3d4 only). The folder that you mentioned is  a hidden and protected system file, so I'm not sure how that is even possible. You need to check the entries in both those cfg files, etc. and if nothing unusual shows up, then you need to contact VOXATC official support. I would also suggest that you run the Indexer as an Administrator, but I tend to think that won't fix what's wrong.