Sign in to follow this  
Julio marckwordt

Unable to locate.fsx.exe

I HAVE Windows 10 and upgraded Microsoft  FSX to Steam Edition and trying to reinstall 737NGX and 777 but I've got this

message " Unable to locate FSX.EXE".  I have searched and found a video that shows how to change or create a Exe Path in the REGEDT32

. also I installed FSX SE in a exterior HD and nothing works, so I installed back to C: Programs files (x86) but still the same message appears

over and over.  Please Help!

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require our full names on all posts here.

Ensure you have a current NGX installer by logging into your PMDG account and using purchase history to locate the download link.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note their rules require our full names on all posts here.

Ensure you have a current NGX installer by logging into your PMDG account and using purchase history to locate the download link.

Hi downscc,  Thank you for your response.  I purchased PMDG 737NGX  long time ago, I think it was from a PMDG' partner.  so< I do not see purchase history under my account.    is there another way to locate download link?   

8 hours ago, Julio marckwordt said:

Hi downscc,  Thank you for your response.  I purchased PMDG 737NGX  long time ago, I think it was from a PMDG' partner.  so< I do not see purchase history under my account.    is there another way to locate download link?   

submit  a support  ticket  in   which  they  will get  you   fixed,  it  requires  you  to register  first   since  its  a different  sign in to this  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

18 hours ago, Julio marckwordt said:

If you purchased from Aerosoft then you have to download your updates from them.  If you purchased the NGX from a third party (PMDG has no partners) then your license is invalid.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, downscc said:

If you purchased from Aerosoft then you have to download your updates from them.  If you purchased the NGX from a third party (PMDG has no partners) then your license is invalid.

I downloaded update from aerosoft but when trying to install PMDG 737NGX  a message appears on the

screen: " the set up has detected that version 1.20.8413 of PMDG 7378900 NGX is already installed.

This set up installs an earlier version of PMDG 7378900 NGX (1.00.3118) 

you will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version"  

my question where I have to go in order to uninstall previous version?

Thank you for your  help, I really appreciated it.

1 hour ago, Julio marckwordt said:

my question where I have to go in order to uninstall previous version?

Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs

or

Start Menu > type “Add Remove” and select Add or Remove Programs

Kyle Rodgers