Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mac

Great Flight with 7.41!

I flew VFR from KSBA to KSFO using FSXFlight to send GPS data to ForeFlight. It worked perfectly. I was able to see nearby aircraft displayed on the moving map in ForeFlight. As I approached KSFO I was handed off to approach given vectors that made sense and as I got closer to the airfield, I could see that my little Comanche was being placed on a circular path inside of a larger circle of passanger jets. I could Also see a gap in the circle, and figured that’s where I was going to go. I kept following the vectors and VoxATC, slotted me right into that gap. I was handed off to the tower and cleared straight in for landing behind an airbus. I made sure to keep my flight path above the jet’s to avoid  his wake turbulence and made a smooth landing. It was great to be able to watch ATC fit me into the pattern. 

I agree, Vox is the top for this type of stuff. What I also like with the 7.41 is the way Vox manages the altitude of the relief. An approach in a mountainous region it's just "magic".

Regards,

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|