Sign in to follow this  
simmerluke

4.1 Content Update

Hi all

Just completed an update to 4.1 of the P3d Client and all seems well and am just about to do the same for the Content.

Before proceeding, I happened to notice that the size of the Content Installer is around 5MB, but the size of the v4 Content installation (in Windows Programs and Features) is nearly 15GB!

Before proceeding just wanted a bit of confirmation that I shouldn't be worried by this.

Luke

Luke Spencer

Hi Luke,

Just make sure that you also have the files "cont1.cab" and "cont2.cab" in the same folder as your "Install_Content.msi". All 3 parts are needed for a proper installation of the content.

Normand

Intel i7 14700K @ 5.6 GHz / Asus ROG STRIX Z790E Wi-Fi / 32GB DDR5 6400 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 1000 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 11

I was not aware of that! In the past with v3 I've only ever updated the Client bit.

Will do and thanks for the info...

Luke

Luke Spencer

Also someone mentioned that if you have Orbx, you should run FTX Central after upgrading Content.  Nothing to reinstall but just let it run and then close it.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

Try cerenado c550 just after start it shut down everything????how??????

I did not try any other yet I,m sure samething??????

your so many fighter jet such F16 frequency like ils it is not responding

regars

retire Airline Captain