joepoway

Single Aircraft - Multiple Stored Profiles Question

Recently I started flying in VR with an Oculus Rift headset and use the native VR P3Dv4.1 capabilities. I am really enjoying the experience now that I have figured out the optimal settings for my rig through a great deal of trial and error. One of the things I love about VR in P3Dv4 is that Chase Plane still functions and I can set up "zoomed" in views to toggle between to better read my gages etc... Also I love the external views in VR !

One problem I have come across is that I tend to want to change the positioning of the views in VR to optimize them but when I disable VR and go back to 2D monitor flying my profile views are not correct anymore for the 2D view.

Is there any way I could setup views and a saved profile for a particular aircraft for 2D and modified views to be saved in a second profile for the same aircraft when I fly in VR?

Moving forward I see this as a great benefit and would hate to have to compromise on one view or another or worse modify them every time I switch from 2D to VR. If I had the ability to toggle my profile for a particular aircraft from 2D profile to VR profile that would solve my issue and offer great value to Chase Plane customers who are beginning to fly now in both 2D and VR.

Thanks in advance for any help provided

Sincerely a happy CP user!

Joe

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!