Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Fresh install of p3d v3.4.22 crashes after QOTSII installation

I'm on win10 64 bits home. Just returned to my sim after a very long hiatus - or tried to at least. I've just installed Chasplane and the latest fsuipc and checked my sim was working before restarting my pc and installing 747 v3. I downloaded the installer from pmdg and then updated via OC. Sim crashes every time when the loading screen reaches 100%.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

29 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I'm on win10 64 bits home. Just returned to my sim after a very long hiatus - or tried to at least. I've just installed Chasplane and the latest fsuipc and checked my sim was working before restarting my pc and installing 747 v3. I downloaded the installer from pmdg and then updated via OC. Sim crashes every time when the loading screen reaches 100%.

As mentioned in your other thread, it's a really good idea to check the General Forum prior to posting. In this case, the post is even pinned:

Sorry about that, but the following description in that thread did not really feel like my issue:

It's come to our attention since the release of the latest Windows 10 update (dubbed the "Fall Creators Update" by Microsoft) last Tuesday that a subset of users are experiencing a strange "error creating child window" message when running any of the PMDG aircraft in FSX/FSX:SE/P3D.

I dont know what a "error creating child window" is...